Elizabeth has been selling real estate on the Hibiscus Coast in Rodney since early 1999. Whilst sales have been wide ranging (Waiwera, to Kaukapakapa, down to Dairy Flat and out to Gulf Harbour), Elizabeth’s specialty area is Stanmore Bay, although Orewa, Red Beach and Manly are favourites too. Positive and enthusiastic, her strengths lie in marketing and administration.
Gary provides that essential ‘man power’. With a Diploma in Industrial Design, he is able to offer expert design consultancy advice to homeowners. He oversees flyer deliveries, sets up and assists with open homes, contacts the buyer database, co-ordinating with those wishing to view properties, and liaises with building inspectors, valuers and other specialists.
Homeowners can be confident she has their interests at heart as she is dedicated to providing the best service her sellers could receive. Regular contact, consultation and feedback keeps them fully involved and informed. In addition, Harcourt’s unique policy of advising the sales team of pending offers guarantees a homeowner that every effort has been made to secure the optimum price available from the market.
Spearheading a tightly scheduled programme for contacting an extensive database, Gary is a key member of the telemarketing team and much of Team Hansen’s success is owed to his presence.
Prior to commencing their real estate careers, Gary and Elizabeth- “The Hansens”, developed skills which today are of immense value to their clients. Gary is a former Head of Design at Television New Zealand, and he has film, tv and commercial credits to his name, both as a designer and producer. Elizabeth commenced her television career at the BBC in London, returning to NZ and taking up a production management post at TVNZ.
• Initial market research
• Personalised marketing schedule and calendar developed of open homes, team inspections, advertisements, etc.
• Coordination of the marketing programme
• Photographs taken of the property
• Video tour of property including personalised introduction and voiceover
• Key entered into a secure system (on-site lockbox or key in office)
• Notifying database of existing qualified buyers
• Draft advertisements prepared and approved by owners
• Sign ordered and installed
• Window card produced and displayed
• Production of A4 colour flyers and information sheets for buyers
• Rental appraisal prepared
• Door knock neighbours (minimum 40) advising property for sale
• “Just Listed” flyers produced and delivered in “farm” area (750+)
• Weekly delivery of B&W flyer in neighbourhood
• Letter and telephone prospecting for buyers
• Newspaper advertisements written and placed
• Listing information and photo placed on the Harcourts website and other real estate internet listing sites (Trade Me & www.realestate.co.nz)
• Team inspection
• Facebook Profile of listing (we recommend ‘boosting’ your listing)
• Websites: www.harcourts.co.nz, www.trademe.co.nz, www.realestate.co.nz
• Conduct, with your approval, regular open homes
• Invitations to open homes sent out
• Making follow up phone calls to open home visitors
• Pre-qualification of buyers
• Arranging/conducting inspections by appointment with qualified buyers
• Maintaining buyer register
• Follow up of interested buyers
• Weekly progress reports on the marketing and activity on your home
• Weekly feedback meetings
• On-going market activity updates (monthly stats, weekly team activity)
• Honesty and respect
• Regular phone/text/email communication to let you know what’s going on
• Feedback from the response of buyers
• Availability at any time to discuss queries or concerns you might have
• Advice before you respond to any offers
• Notification to sales team (Manly, Silverdale & Orewa) when an offer is received from a buyer (object is to obtain multiple offers from buyers)